The rose is in the vase
The vase is on the table
The table is in the room
Now the bee is in the garden
The vase is on the floor
What is this? It is a ladybird
Where is the ladybird? It is on the leaf
What colour is the ladybird? The ladybird is red. What colour is the leaf? It is green.
Are there many berries in the forest? Yes, there are.
There are many mushrooms too.
Are there many leaves on the bush? Yes, there are many.
There are some berries on the bush.
Is there much honey on the saucer? Yes, there is.
There are some bees on the saucer too.
The bees are in the honey. Where is the saucer with the honey?
It is on the table.
1) The vase is on the floor.
2) There are some berries under the bush.
3) The table is in the garden.
4) There are some butterflies in the saucer.
5) The saucer is on the table.